Saturday, March 22, 2008

7-Black Crowes BEAT 2-Beck!!!

2-Beck was a total embarrassment in the 2008 Star Wars. I think eveyone involved was pulling for him to win. After a last-second win over Hugo Montenegro, The Beck Cheese Whiz lost to the 7-Black Crowes (winners over Radiohead). The Crowes are most likely to play the 3-Clash, if they beat STP. But YES, BECK IS OUT.

When WFRT radio asked Tony why he was crying, Signore stated "I'm not crying, it is just raining on my face. Besides, The Black Crowes have a new CD that I want."


Bad Moon Rising? 3-Luna Send 11-John Fogerty Home
The 3-Luna had no trouble sending 11-John Fogerty home. Some people, like Tony Signore, thought Fogerty's upset of 6-The Sounds was a sign of a powerful team. Luna put them down like an old man down the road returning soup at a deli. Luna will face the 2-Ween/10-RHCPepper winner.

3 comments:

tsigsig said...

hey thanks vern....i like the red hots over the ween...Anthony Kiedis has a great shot and anybody that shops at kohls with his aunt is ok in my book..Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way to the final four baby...besides...no one wants to guard the naked bass player ..thats always an advantage...i also talked to the coach of the ween and he is always drinking some kind of shake..all thick and frothy..i just dont kow how you can command the respect of your players...back to you bernie...

Mark Ewing said...

Yes, I don't know about that naked guy playing baskeball naked. The Flea is naked. But wait, it doesn't matter, The Ween is here to make a statement. The statement will be all thick and frothy. Ween has an awesome guitar player, I believe he is known as Dean Ween- he looks eerily like Bruce Rosendahl...go to the video bar and watch a Ween video and watch Bruce on guitar. And get ready for Ween to CRUSH..whoever they play....back to you Bill...

tsigsig said...

am i on? what camera? ok..somebody hit the toggle switch....thanks chip....last night devo acted like they were not men...they tried and they tried..but they couldnt get satisfaction ....in the end they ran up against kevin (my uncle is a beach boy and so i deserve to win star wars) love...the flaming lips used their pressure defense...yoshimi, who is a black belt in karate.. has disciplined her body -
Cause she knows that it's demanding to defeat those
Evil machines (devo) - I know she can beat them - look for more blow-outs from the lips as they take on all evil pink robots...back to you billy...