Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ewing Sees Some Winners


Yep, I'm feeling pretty good. OK, I was dead wrong again about the Chili Peppers, I hate them so much and they get naked. I think Regina Spektor could feel self conscious around that Flea guy, he is just a raving lunatic. I do NOT want the Red Hot Chili Peppers to vomit all over Star Wars again, they already had their day. I choose the Spektor, but I will watch this game with hands over my eyes. Stop the madness NOW. The Peppers have made Tony get 5 teams left and I only have 3 left.

I know the White Stripes are very good, but man, do not count out the Mule. The Mule beat down Jack Johnson, DYoakam, and Led Zeppelin like they were Phillie pitchers. The Mule has played some tough teams and have beat them all.

I have seen the Flaming Lips quite a bit now. They are everything as advertised. I love seeing the old guard advace up the brackets, like the Clash. They CRUSHED the Black Crowes and that makes me like them even more. Joe Strummer will be rebounding and elbowing his way to the bitter end, perhaps hurting some Lips as he goes. Alas, the Lips are too good, and the Train is in vain. And they are in Flames. The Lips are in Flames, well yeah the Clash is burning up too. This is going nowhere.

Dandy Warhols-Drive By Truckers: Game of the Night. The Truckers will play tough as alwasy, the Warhols will either be on the game like the Bohemians that they are, or they will miss free throws and get capped. Either way, the 2 best teams came out of the South, and I would be happy with either.

I will be pulling for the Mule to upset the Stripes.

No comments: